Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.
Motorola is all set to launch the Moto G71 5G smartphone on Monday, January 10, 2022. It will be the third model in the updated Moto G lineup and sits above the recently launched Moto G51 and Moto G31 series. The phone will be sold via Flipkart. Motorola informed about the launch of the phone over its official Twitter handle. “GO ALL IN with Moto G71 5G smartphone & get ready to experience blazing fast performance, super-fast 5G connectivity, brilliant & immersive display experience & more. Launching 10th Jan on Flipkart!,” it tweeted.
As per the information provided by the company Moto G71 5G will get an 6.4 inch AMOLED FHD+ display, SnapdragonTM 695 5G processor, 13 global 5G bands and more. “Immerse yourself in entertainment with the all-new #motog71 5G’s brilliant 6.4” AMOLED FHD+ Display. #GoAllIn with remarkably sharp visuals that are incredibly detailed without pixelation. Stay tuned as it launches tomorrow on @Flipkart. #gomotog https://bit.ly/32IoA2Z,” Motorola India tweeted.
Immerse yourself in entertainment with the all-new #motog71 5G's brilliant 6.4" AMOLED FHD+ Display. #GoAllIn with remarkably sharp visuals that are incredibly detailed without pixelation. Stay tuned as it launches tomorrow on @Flipkart. #gomotog https://t.co/zOQBlIaUMs pic.twitter.com/IkFTQQIDUi
While the other tweet read, “We are all geared up to #GoAllIn! Meet the all-new #motog71 5G that features India’s first SnapdragonTM 695 5G Processor, 13 Global 5G Bands & more.”
1. Processor: Moto G71 5G comes with Snapdragon 695 5G processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB built in storage.
2. Dual sim support: The smartphone will offer dual sim 5G support with 13 5G bands.
3. Display: Moto G71 5G will get a 6.4 inch AMOLED FHD+ display.
4. Camera: The phone will offer a 50 MP quad function camera. 8MP ultrawide camera along with depth sensor and a dedicated macro vision camera.
5. Battery: As per the information provided over Flipkart, the phone will have 5000mAh battery and will support 33W fast charging.
6. Design: The smartphone has also got IP52 water repellent design.
7. Colour: The phone will be offered in two different colours namely Neptune Green and Arctic Blue.
8. Price: The company will be revealing the price of the phone at its launch on January 10, 2022.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.