Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.
The recently launched Infinix Hot 12 Play, which falls into the budget segment, will go on sale on Monday, May 30, 2022. The phone has been launched at a price of Rs. 8,499 on Flipkart. Informing about the same Infinix India tweeted over its official Twitter handle, “Nacho, gao, khushi manao – the Infinix HOT 12 PLAY goes on sale tomorrow! A whole list of first in segment features can be yours at just Rs. 8,499.” It can be noted that the all new smartphone will be available for purchase only on Flipkart from tomorrow 12 PM.
The Infinix Hot 12 Play is said to be the fastest phone in the segment. The phone gets a 6.82 inch HD+ display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. People who have a limited budget to spend on a smartphone or those who want to buy a phone under Rs. 10,000, can consider the Infinix Hot 12 Play. But before you decide to purchase the phone you need to know about its specifications. Here is all you need to know about Infinix Hot 12 Play- battery, camera and much more. Also Read: From iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 to iPhone SE 3 – check top Apple iPhones under 50,000
Nacho, gao, khushi manao – the Infinix HOT 12 PLAY goes on sale tomorrow!
A whole list of first in segment features can be yours at just ₹8,499.
Know more: https://t.co/WSWvMTVYB8 pic.twitter.com/zQwDTwJuaL
1. Price and colour: The phone is priced at Rs. 8,499 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. It comes in three different colour options- Daylight Green, Horizon Blue, and Racing Black.
2. Display: The Infinix Hot 12 Play gets a 6.82 inch HD+ display along with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and 480 nits brightness.
3. Processor: The Infinix Hot 12 Play will run on UniSoc T610 Processor and also comes with 4GB+ 3GB (virtual RAM).
4. Battery: The Infinix Hot 12 Play is equipped with the 6000mAH battery and will have a Type-C charging slot.
5. Camera: The phone supports a 13MP Dual AI back camera. It also packs an 8MP front camera.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.