Dublin, Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The "Soil Aerators Market Research Report by Mechanism, Mode, Type, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Soil Aerators Market size was estimated at USD 25.05 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 26.71 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.92% reaching USD 37.45 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Soil Aerators to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Soil Aerators Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Soil Aerators Market, including Agco Corporation, Alamo Group Inc., Bucher Industries AG, Buhler Industries Inc., CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, Evers Agro B.V., Great Plains Manufacturing, Inc., Lemken GmbH & Co. Kg, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Orthman Manufacturing, Inc., Salford Group, Inc., Selvatici SRL, Vanmac Bv, and Zappator SRL.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Soil Aerators Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Soil Aerators Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Soil Aerators Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Soil Aerators Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Soil Aerators Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Soil Aerators Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Soil Aerators Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing demand for food coupled with rising population
5.2.2. Increasing mechanization in agriculture
5.2.3. Rising investment in equipment for improving the agriculture production
5.3.1. Small or fragmented soil areas limits the application
5.4.1. Advancements in the soil aerators
5.4.2. Increasing role of soil aerators in grasslands
5.4.3. Rising trend of organic farming
5.5.1. Increasing use of no-tillage farming methods
6. Soil Aerators Market, by Mechanism
7. Soil Aerators Market, by Mode
8. Soil Aerators Market, by Type
8.2. Primary Tillage Equipment
8.2.1. Chisel Plough
8.2.2. Disk Plough
8.2.3. Mouldboard Plough
8.2.4. Rotary Plough
8.3. Secondary Tillage Equipment
22.214.171.124. Disc Harrows
126.96.36.199. Off-Set Disc Harrows
8.3.3. Rollers & Pulverizers
8.4. Soil Aerating Equipment
8.5. Weeding Equipment
9. Soil Aerators Market, by Application
10. Americas Soil Aerators Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Soil Aerators Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Soil Aerators Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Agco Corporation
14.2. Alamo Group Inc.
14.3. Bucher Industries AG
14.4. Buhler Industries Inc.
14.5. CNH Industrial N.V.
14.6. Deere & Company
14.7. Evers Agro B.V.
14.8. Great Plains Manufacturing, Inc.
14.9. Lemken GmbH & Co. Kg
14.10. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
14.11. Orthman Manufacturing, Inc.
14.12. Salford Group, Inc.
14.13. Selvatici SRL
14.14. Vanmac Bv
14.15. Zappator SRL
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/foecza
Thank you for subscribing! If you have any questions feel free to call us at 1-877-440-ZING or email us at email@example.com