+91 (0) 22 4056 0001 from 9 AM – 5:30 PM IST
+91 (0) 22 4056 0001
from 9 AM – 5:30 PM IST
News provided by
02 May, 2022, 19:40 IST
Share this article
BANGALORE, India, May 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Cell Isolation Market is Segmented by Product (Instruments and Consumables), Technology (Gradient Centrifugation, Surface Markers Separation, and Filtration Based Separation), Application (Oncology Research, Neuroscience Research, Stem Cell Research, Microbiology, Immunology Research and Other Application) and End User (Research Laboratories & Institutes, Biotechnology & Bio-pharmaceutical Companies and Cell Banks): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Pharmaceuticals & Biotech Category.
The global cell isolation market size was valued at USD 8,639.20 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 28,766.14 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.4% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the cell isolation market:
The increase in the number of patients suffering from chronic diseases, as well as technological advancements in cell technologies, are driving the global cell separation technologies market forward. Furthermore, there is a greater emphasis on personalized medicines for early disease detection, appropriate treatment selection, and therapy prognosis determination.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-1R429/Cell_Separation_Technologies_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GLOBAL CELL ISOLATION MARKET
In biological research and clinical testing, separating one or more cell types from other cells is a crucial step. Furthermore, from stem cell and oncology research to routine clinical diagnosis, cell separation is an important part of many life sciences. The cell isolation market is expected to grow as a result of these factors. Cell isolation technologies are also widely used by pharmaceutical companies to improve drug discovery and develop drugs with higher efficacies. In line with this, the Cell Isolation Market expansion is being aided by the growing demand for personalized medicines.
Cell separation technology is also preferred over pathological treatments and traditional diagnostic procedures. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the Cell Isolation Market. The root cause of any disease can be predicted using the cell separation technique. Treatment is then provided on the same basis. The technique aims to eradicate disease at the cellular level, leaving no trace of disease recurrence in the future. Because the majority of these diseases can be treated with cell-based therapies, the cell isolation market is expected to grow even faster as a result of this.
Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has created a lucrative opportunity for researchers to study and comprehend this new infectious virus, as well as develop treatments and diagnostic tools. This factor is expected to influence the growth of the Cell Isolation Market. Isolated cells are used by researchers to learn more about their biology and develop new cell therapies and other cell-based treatments. Because of its importance, various government bodies around the world have increased their support for the expansion of such research activities.
The cell isolation market is expected to grow strongly in emerging countries, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. The high growth of the cell isolation market in these countries is due to increasing investments in cell biology research and the growing presence of market players in emerging regions. The adoption of several advanced equipment and methodologies is expected to increase in the country as a result of increased R&D activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, with the goal of increasing productivity.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/ALLI-Auto-1R429/cell-separation-technologies
CELL ISOLATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on product, the consumables segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment. Isolated cells are used by researchers to learn more about their biology and develop new cell therapies and other cell-based treatments. Because of its importance, various government bodies around the world have increased their support for the expansion of such research activities.
Based on technology, the surface markers separation segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Because fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS) technology is highly versatile and has a high throughput, fluorescence-activated cell sorting technology is now the standard in many clinical and research labs.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative region during the forecast period. Asian governments are investing in the development of healthcare infrastructure to support ongoing stem cell and targeted therapy research, as well as an increase in medical tourism.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-1R429/Cell_Separation_Technologies_Market
Inquire for Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Auto-1R429/Cell_Separation_Technologies_Market
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-1R429&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Organ-on-a-Chip market size is estimated to be worth USD 80 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 581.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 39.1% during the review period.
– The global cell therapy market accounted for USD 7,754.89 Million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 48,115.40 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 25.6% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global next generation sequencing market size was valued at USD 4,533 Million in 2018, and is estimated to reach USD 18,565 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2019 to 2026.
– The global tissue engineering market size was valued at USD 2374 Million in 2019 and is forecasted to reach a size of USD 6815 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Global Bioinformatics Market Size is USD 8,614.29 Million in 2019, and is projected to reach USD 24,731.61 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Nanocellulose market size is estimated to be worth USD 225.7 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 452.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.3% during the review period.
– The global cell culture market accounted for USD 16,107.7 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 36,926.8 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global Genomics market size is projected to reach USD 31240 Million by 2027, from USD 15120 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2021-2027.
– The genetic testing market accounted for USD 12,682 Million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 21,260 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.1% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global Bioinformatics Services market size is projected to reach USD 2967.1 Million by 2027, from USD 1468.2 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Nutrigenomics market size is projected to reach USD 20990 Million by 2027, from USD 10770 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2021-2027.
– The global digital polymerase chain reaction market generated USD 508.8 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,139.9 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2028.
– In 2020, the global Micro Bioreactors market size was USD 123.4 Million and it is expected to reach USD 224.6 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 9.0% during 2021-2027.
– The global Cell Analysis market size is projected to reach USD 25610 Million by 2027, from USD 19740 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2021-2027.
– The Live Cell Imaging Market is anticipated to grow at the rate of 8.9% CAGR by 2027.
– The Laboratory Informatics Market is estimated to grow at the rate of 7.4% CAGR by 2026.
– Global Cell Separation Bead Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Cell Separation by Membrane Filtration Technology Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Cell Characterization Assays Kits Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Cell Separation Filter Sales Market Report 2021
Click here to see related reports on Cell Isolation Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
More news releases in similar topics
+91 (0) 22 4056 0001
from 9 AM – 5:30 PM IST
Mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) Terminals Market See Huge Growth for New Normal | Bixolon Co, Citizen Systems Europe GmbH, Dspread Technology – The Daily Vale – The Daily Vale
Your MediaYour Media“ Get Sample Report Buy Complete ReportNew Jersey, United States –The Mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) Terminals Market Research Report is a professional asset that